I am writing to invite you to join 89 Connect, an online platform tailored to your experts and professionals in the policy domain. Keep reading in case you would like to take the opportunity to meet, debate, collaborate with your peers and get in touch with relevant sector organisations to attend their events and apply for job opportunities.
Powered by the 89 Initiative, a pan-European think tank based at the LSE European Institute, 89 Connect aims to be the world's first social network in public policy, directly connecting users with each other and with stakeholders from within the sector. Our vision is an interconnected and fully empowered public policy workforce, which stimulates the sharing of innovative ideas and projects.
89 Connect is an outstanding tool to experience both a professional and personal growth, its objective being to create the world's first social network for professionals in public policy.
Through the platform, you will have the chance to:
- create your detailed personal profile and appear in an exclusive database of public policy professionals;
- customize your own professional network;
- gain visibility among key stakeholders seeking collaborations;
- see all the latest job opportunities from a range of public sector organisations;
- join the debates on current policy issues;
- learn about the main public policy events in your area.
If you are a young European policy student looking to make a difference today, 89 Connect is the place for you.